A Fortinet Cyber Threat Assessment can help you better understand:
- Security Risk – which application vulnerabilities are being used to attack your network, which malware/botnets were detected, what phishing attacks are making it through your defenses and which devices are “at risk”— for security breach probability.
- Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control as well as what spam, newsletters or adult content may be bothering your email.
- Utilization and Performance – what is your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours—for the network, email system and critical applications.
- Quick: Less than 7 days of monitoring
- Easy: No interruption to your infrastructure
- Comprehensive: Security, Productivity and Performance
- No Cost
All Fortinet Products provided to you under this promotion are subject to Fortinet’s End User License Agreement (EULA). By using Fortinet Products under this promotion, you acknowledge that you understand the EULA and agree to be bound by the EULA.